XXIO Women's 12 HybridRegular price R 5,000.00
|Membership Pricing||Store Credit Earned|
|Birdie (5% Store Credit Earned)||R 250.00|
|Eagle (10% Store Credit Earned)||R 500.00|
|Albatross (20% Store Credit Earned)||R 1,000.00|
Seeking better trajectory, tighter control and more consistency from your Hybrids? These four, brand-new XXIO 12 Ladies Hybrids deliver all that in an amazingly ultralightweight design made specifically for moderate swing speed golfers. Whether striking one from the second cut, recovering from the rough, or bump-and-running onto the green, you’ll immediately Experience the Difference.
- ActivWing: ActivWing stabilizes the clubhead by altering aerodynamic forces at work in the first half of the downswing. The airfoil generates lift, guiding the club to its optimal impact angle for maximum speed and distance.
- Rebound Frame: On the Hybrids, four alternating layers of stiff and flexible zones enhance overall COR, like a spring within a spring.
- Flat Cup Face: To improve COR across the entire Cup Face, the face center is larger and thinner. It increases ball speed and distance, no matter where you strike the ball. The Hybrids’ faces are made from High Strength HT1770M Steel to allow for a thinner design with enhanced ball speed.
- Weight Plus Technology: Our proprietary design positions mass under your grip, behind your hands. This helps you find the ideal spot at the top of your swing and makes the downswing more consistent.
- Cannon Sole: A floating weight pad optimizes launch while also allowing space for improved face flex, especially helpful for shots struck low on the face.
- Step Crown: A stepped crown shape promotes face flex while lowering the Center of Gravity.
- Bespoke Shafts: TORAYCA® T1100G carbon fiber with an advanced NANOALLOY® resin matrix results in extremely thin and lightweight graphite shafts with a cutting-edge combination of strength and flexibility.